Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113528
View in linear mode

Subject: "Moose Peterson’s MP-3 Photopack" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
tmiele Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Sep 2002Tue 05-Nov-13 08:01 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Moose Peterson’s MP-3 Photopack"
Tue 12-Nov-13 09:53 PM by tmiele

Glen Ellyn, US

Black photo backpack bag is L20” x W14” x D8. It hold lots of gear and is designed for carrying a 200-400, 500 or a 400 2.8mm lens with body attached.

It’s made of 1000 Cordura and is lightly padded on the back, sides and bottom. It has five removable dividers, two removable zippered pouches and zipped compartments on the insides of the flaps. The bag is made to fit into the smallest overhead bin on smaller planes.

The bag is about 1 year old and was used to store my gear in and it mostly went from my house to my car trunk. I don’t think it ever touched the ground except in my house. I use a smaller bag to carry the some on my gear to a location. It really looks new and un-used. It's just a little too heavy for me when I put in my 200-400mm zoom in it.
Sells new for $305 shipped to your home.

Complete info and more photos on the bag are here on Moose’s website: http://www.moosepeterson.com/blog/trading-post/mp-3-3c-photopack/

$220 includes shipping and paypal fees

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, ( file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113528 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.