nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113495
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Minolta 35mm film/slide scanner - pristine" Previous topic | Next topic
seablister Registered since 18th Feb 2010Mon 04-Nov-13 12:59 AM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Minolta 35mm film/slide scanner - pristine"

US

Up for sale is my Minolta Dimage Elite 5400 scanner. I'm the second owner and had it for 6 years. Used it to scan old film and slides and new b&W film. Results very close to an Imacon 949, except a bit slower.

Works great and looks like new. The first owner must have taken very good car of it, as I have.

Comes with all the original stuff... unit, cables, paperwork, box, packing, etc.

My price - $550 plus 20 for shipping. Go for 600 to 800 on the auction site. Will go there in two weeks if not sold here.

More pics available on request.

Seller has 100% feedback on auction site.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jefphoto3 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Apr 2006Mon 04-Nov-13 09:03 PM
114 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Minolta 35mm film/slide scanner - pristine"
In response to Reply # 0

Palm Beach Gardens, US

what computer operating system will it function with correctly? MAC or PC and what version?
Thanks
Jim

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113495 Previous topic | Next topic