Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113486
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Zeiss Sonnar E 24mm 1.8 ZA for Sony NEX - LN" Previous topic | Next topic
seablister Registered since 18th Feb 2010Sun 03-Nov-13 06:29 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Zeiss Sonnar E 24mm 1.8 ZA for Sony NEX - LN"

US

Bought this new with a Nex 7 from B&H, but never warmed to the Nex. Mounted this lens a couple times but never left the house with it. Has resided in a one non-smoking adult home. I'm strictly a hobbiest with a 100% feedback on the bay.

My price 700USD shipped CONUS. Going for 750 to 800 plus shipping at auction.

Can't tell from new. Comes with all the sme goodies as it did from B&H.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113486 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.