nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Pristine D600 for Sale

Pugzilla

Boca Raton, US
220 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Pugzilla Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2008
Tue 29-Oct-13 12:55 AM

This time it’s the D600, as the complications of N.A.S. strike again!

For sale is my hardly used (less than 400 shutter activations) D600 purchased 12/19/2012. The fact that I almost never use it (my D800 and D7100 make it more than expendable) is the primary reason for sale. The well-known dust/oil issue seems not all that severe in my copy (SN 3032430). I have hardly used it since a pro shop sensor cleaning last spring, and right now, the sensor appears quite clean. But even before that cleaning, I had to do very little PhotoShop spotting on my images. In all respects, the camera is really like new.

It will be sold with the original box, neck strap, BF-1B body cap, I.B.’s, paperwork, MH-25 charger with plug and corded plug, and EN-EL15 battery. Also included will be the DK-5 eyepiece cap, DK-21 rubber eyecup, BS-1 accessory shoe cover and USB cable. The factory shipped plastic monitor cover (BM-14) has been replaced by a more flush, thinner system, but the original protector will be in the box, and the current protector can be easily removed. The DW19 disc of View NX2 (not the newest – I believe that is the DW21 – but the disc which actually came with the camera) is also included. One small extra - a D600 PhotoBert Cheat Sheet – will also be in the box.

I do accept (and prefer) PayPal and will eat the fees. Checks and M.O.’s (if you prefer that method of payment) must clear before I ship. Shipping will be to the CONUS by UPS ground (signature required) at my expense.

The price is $1,050.00.

Walter

I never remember a name, but I always forget a face.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G