nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113368
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-200 VRII, Sigma 85 1.4" Previous topic | Next topic
hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Thu 24-Oct-13 03:22 PM
365 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-200 VRII, Sigma 85 1.4"

Houston, US

Nikon 70-200 VRII:

US model. The lens is in great condition, only has minimum dust and two tiny coating dots. It would pass as mint but I am being very meticulous. Of course no effect on image. The hood has a small scratch that looks like a crack but nothing serious and functions perfect. Tripod mount shows some signs of use.

The lens is very sharp and the AF is the fastest I've experienced.

Comes with hood, tripod mount, case and caps.

I am asking $1749 shipped (buyer covers fees). I usually ship things next day but this time I will only be able to ship it on Monday.

Sigma 85 1.4 HSM:

The lens is mint condition but there are two very faint hair-thin scratches on the front element that I couldn't even capture in an image, they are almost 2mm & 1mm. the previous owner sent it to without mentioning but I am very meticulous when selling but not when buying so I didn't mind it. I discovered it only under bright flashlight. Of course no effect on image. I reduced the price accordingly. Really sharp lens.

Comes with everything when bought new with two hoods (DX & FX).

I am asking $669 shipped (buyer covers any fees)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sgoli Registered since 10th Oct 2013Mon 28-Oct-13 04:11 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-200 VRII, Sigma 85 1.4"
In response to Reply # 0

San Jose, US

Do you have any pictures of the lens?

hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Wed 30-Oct-13 08:07 PM
365 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 70-200 VRII, Sigma 85 1.4"
In response to Reply # 0

Houston, US

Nikon 70-200 is sold.

The Sigma is still available. New price is $625 shipped (buyer covers any other fees)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113368 Previous topic | Next topic