Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 70-200 VRII, Sigma 85 1.4

Houston, US
387 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012
Thu 24-Oct-13 03:22 PM

Nikon 70-200 VRII:

US model. The lens is in great condition, only has minimum dust and two tiny coating dots. It would pass as mint but I am being very meticulous. Of course no effect on image. The hood has a small scratch that looks like a crack but nothing serious and functions perfect. Tripod mount shows some signs of use.

The lens is very sharp and the AF is the fastest I've experienced.

Comes with hood, tripod mount, case and caps.

I am asking $1749 shipped (buyer covers fees). I usually ship things next day but this time I will only be able to ship it on Monday.

Sigma 85 1.4 HSM:

The lens is mint condition but there are two very faint hair-thin scratches on the front element that I couldn't even capture in an image, they are almost 2mm & 1mm. the previous owner sent it to without mentioning but I am very meticulous when selling but not when buying so I didn't mind it. I discovered it only under bright flashlight. Of course no effect on image. I reduced the price accordingly. Really sharp lens.

Comes with everything when bought new with two hoods (DX & FX).

I am asking $669 shipped (buyer covers any fees)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.