Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113330
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D5100 kit" Previous topic | Next topic
Photograffiti Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2006Mon 21-Oct-13 04:47 AM
448 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D5100 kit"

LA (Lower Arkansas), US

I really like this camera, but since I picked up a D7000, I haven't touched it.

The camera itself is in EX+ shape with less than 2500 clicks. It will come with two extra Nikon EN-EL14 batteries (both have been charged twice), a Kirk L-bracket ($110.00 at Kirk), charger, strap, manual, box, etc. I am the original owner of this camera, which I purchased at B&H last year.

The 18-55VR lens was purchased recently on the FM site. It's in EX condition and comes with both caps and lens hood.

The 55-200VR is in EX condition as well. It comes with both caps, hood, box and paperwork. I bought the lens from the original owner last summer.

I'm not interested in breaking up the kit at this time.

$550 - shipped and Paypal'd to your door via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS.

Mark
www.markpricephotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Photograffiti Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2006Sun 27-Oct-13 08:09 PM
448 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon D5100 kit"
In response to Reply # 0

LA (Lower Arkansas), US

Bump.

Mark
www.markpricephotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113330 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.