Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113155
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Full Frame Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
BR Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Nov 2006Thu 10-Oct-13 12:43 AM
528 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Full Frame Lens"
Thu 31-Oct-13 10:00 AM by BR

Glen Mills, US

I purchased this lens new in March, 2008 but it has seen little use. Functionally and cosmetically it is like-new except upon close inspection for purposes of this listing I noticed a V-shaped artifact on the rear lens element, as seen in the second photo. I haven't seen any impact on images even at f/22.

The third photo is an example image taken handheld at f/1.8 with slight sharpening, as is needed with any digital image. The focus point area is shown at 100% in the fourth photo.

Asking $290 USD due to the artifact even though it does not appear to be of any consequence. That includes: lens, front and rear caps, hood, manual and box.

Paypal with a confirmed continental U.S. address only. Will send in Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation to conform with PayPal's seller protection policy.

Thanks for looking and please email if interested.

Barry

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

BR Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Nov 2006Mon 28-Oct-13 12:02 AM
528 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "NEW PRICE: Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Full Frame Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Glen Mills, US

New price: $250 delivered.

Barry

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #113155 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.