Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Kirk MP2A Monopod Head

Farmville, US
953 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013
Thu 03-Oct-13 10:12 PM

I recently bought the Kirk MP2A for my Sirui P326 Monopod. Shortly after getting it, even before putting it on the monopod, I received a gift from a fellow photographer and friend of another type monopod head. I shoot regularly with this person so I don't want to insult them by not using the monopod head he bought me. I tried both on the P-326 and they perform equally well. The head my friend bought me is the Sirui monopod head made very much like the Kirk MP2A.

Selling this excellently made monopod head used only once. It features a 2.5inch Arca Style quick release, weighs 14ozs and is 3 5/8inches high and will hold 80LBS. Here is a link:

Asking $175 shipped Conus. I can accept Visa/MC or Discover, personal or business checks held until clearance.

If you want pictures I'll make pictures but this is a 10+ since it really was not used. Thanks for looking.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.