nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112751
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cheap Compact Flash Cards" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Wed 11-Sep-13 04:41 AM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Cheap Compact Flash Cards"
Fri 13-Sep-13 08:17 PM by Vlad_IT

US

For critical settings backup or firmware upgrade or just plain use in camera your D300s and older cameras.

2GB each. Around 6,000 images were saved between three of them. I Just hate to see them wasted.

I will let it go for nominal price of $5 each including USPS first class mail shipping. or $11.50 for all three.

If no takers, I will try to donate them some place.

Best regards,
Vlad

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Bojack Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Jul 2006Fri 13-Sep-13 04:49 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Cheap Compact Flash Cards"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PP sent

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112751 Previous topic | Next topic