Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112520
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon TC-14E Teleconverter With Caps - $200" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Sat 24-Aug-13 09:27 PM
269 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon TC-14E Teleconverter With Caps - $200"
Mon 02-Sep-13 01:11 AM by tomlawone

Hayden Lake, US

A solid VG++ to Excellent- cosmetically. The photos are large files that suggest a lesser cosmetic condition. There is some superficial wear on the rear where it meets the camera. Glass is clear and unscratched. Comes with BF-3 front cap and LF-1 rear. Buyer can substitute BF-3A upon request. By all expert accounts, this is identical to the TC-14e II that was re-labeled when AF-S lenses were introduced. High serial number. Buyer pays $200 for free insured shipping in the 48 US states, PayPal fees included. Please email for info, and post "I'll take it" here to purchase.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Fri 30-Aug-13 06:41 AM
269 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon TC-14E Teleconverter With Caps - Withdrawn"
In response to Reply # 0

Hayden Lake, US

>A solid VG++ to Excellent- cosmetically. The photos are
>large files that suggest a lesser cosmetic condition. There
>is some superficial wear on the rear where it meets the
>camera. Glass is clear and unscratched. Comes with BF-3
>front cap and LF-1 rear. Buyer can substitute BF-3A upon
>request. By all expert accounts, this is identical to the
>TC-14e II that was re-labeled when AF-S lenses were
>introduced. High serial number. Buyer pays $200 for free
>insured shipping in the 48 US states, PayPal fees included.
>Please email for info, and post "I'll take it" here
>to purchase.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

cebert Registered since 17th Feb 2010Sun 01-Sep-13 06:14 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon TC-14E Teleconverter With Caps - $200"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Paul, US

I'll take it.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112520 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.