Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112511
View in linear mode

Subject: "Two Nikon D700 and Accessories PRICE REDUCED" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
cebert Registered since 17th Feb 2010Sat 24-Aug-13 02:07 AM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Two Nikon D700 and Accessories PRICE REDUCED"
Mon 26-Aug-13 04:33 PM by cebert

St. Paul, US

Up for sale are my two Nikon D700 cameras and accessories....

D700 Body 1 - $1,250 OBO reduced to $1,000
Shutter Count = 125,692
* I am selling this body cheaper than the other because of the mileage on the shutter. It's in good shape, but I feel a discount is in order.

D700 Body 2 - $1,450 OBO reduced to $1,200
Shutter Count = 42,797

MB-D10 #1 = $100 OBO - SOLD
*I'm missing the AA battery tray for this pack.

MB-D10 #2 = $125 OBO - SOLD

Please don't hesitate to make an offer. I'm hoping to move these two cameras soon so I can get my hands on some new toys.

Buyer covers shipping costs and pay pal.

Regards,
Chris

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
-Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

paul_7e Silver Member Charter MemberSat 24-Aug-13 04:24 PM
301 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Two Nikon D700 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I sent you and e-mail.

Paul

cebert Registered since 17th Feb 2010Mon 26-Aug-13 01:52 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Two Nikon D700 and Accessories PRICE REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Paul, US

Okay everyone, final price reduction....

Body 1 - $900

Body 2 - $1,100

I want to sell these cameras by Tuesday so I can pickup my D600 before the weekend. Don't let these good prices sneak by.

Regards,
Chris

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
-Ansel Adams

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112511 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.