Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112495
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 20mm 2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Thu 22-Aug-13 05:16 PM
338 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 20mm 2.8"
Fri 30-Aug-13 02:05 PM by bigenuffumbrella

Bristol, US

Used very sparingly, in great condition. Pix available later today.

USA model.
Lens and caps only, no boxes or paperwork.
Very clean.
Functions perfectly.

No PP fee.
Shipping included.

$400 OBO

JB
http://shutterfalls.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Mon 26-Aug-13 11:28 PM
338 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 20mm 2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Bristol, US

Lowered to $350.

JB

Budster Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Sep 2012Wed 28-Aug-13 02:26 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 20mm 2.8"
In response to Reply # 1

Clark, US

an you tell me why you are selling this lens? I am interested.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Wed 28-Aug-13 02:41 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 20mm 2.8"
In response to Reply # 2

Bristol, US

I'm trimming down my kit. Trying to get lighter. Sticking with my D5100, going Fuji mirrorless and selling my FX equipment. The 20mm won't work on the D5100, nor is as wide on DX as on FX. So I no longer need it.

JB

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112495 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.