nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112485
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB" Previous topic | Next topic
gaopa Silver Member  Hartwell, US  Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003 Wed 21-Aug-13 10:49 PM
627 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
Wed 21-Aug-13 10:50 PM by gaopa

I have a LNIB Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens that I am not using. It comes complete in the box with the lens hood, front and rear lens caps and a Hoya HMC UV filter. There are no marks on the lens and the optics are tack sharp.

I am asking a very reasonable $445 for the complete kit which includes the PayPal fee and USPS Priority mail shipping in the cont USA. If you have questions, please ask. I have bought and sold here on the forum and also on Ebay where I have a prefect rating for over 700 transactions. Thanks for looking, Bill P.

Georgia Opa

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB gaopa Silver Member
22nd Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB Pirate123
27th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB four eighty sparky Silver Member
27th Aug 2013
28th Aug 2013
10th Sep 2013
     Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB Lefty38 Silver Member
17th Sep 2013
          Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB TwoMetreBill
21st Sep 2013
Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB zoe123 Silver Member
25th Feb 2014
Reply message RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB jvb2 Silver Member
27th Feb 2014

gaopa Silver Member  Hartwell, US  Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003 Thu 22-Aug-13 12:01 PM
627 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 0

This is a super sharp lens on both DX and FX bodies. Cheers, Bill P.

Georgia Opa

Pirate123   Winter Garden, US  Registered since 19th Feb 2013 Tue 27-Aug-13 02:58 AM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 0

How old is the lens?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

four eighty sparky Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011 Tue 27-Aug-13 04:57 AM
1652 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 0

I love this lens.

Not only a superb macro lens, but a good performer in the short tele range as well.

I hate when people ask me what I see myself doing in 5 years...... I don't have 2020 vision!

Visit my website.

gaopa Silver Member  Hartwell, US  Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003 Wed 28-Aug-13 01:30 AM
#4. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 3

Sorry, I did not see the question on the age of the lens until now.

The lens is 6-7 years old and like new. It is the D lens and not the G lens.

This lens is tack sharp. Cheers, Bill P.

Georgia Opa

gaopa Silver Member  Hartwell, US  Nikonian since 29th Jul 2003 Tue 10-Sep-13 01:40 PM
#5. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 4

BUMP

Georgia Opa

Lefty38 Silver Member  Everett, US  Nikonian since 19th Mar 2013 Tue 17-Sep-13 05:04 AM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 5
Tue 17-Sep-13 05:08 AM by Lefty38

Bill,
I have been searching for the user manual
Do you have one?
If yes
Is it possible to scan the English section? And upload it?

Thank you

David

TwoMetreBill   Erie, US  Registered since 23rd Apr 2006 Sat 21-Sep-13 08:18 AM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 6

>I have been searching for the user manual

While I didn't check for this lens, Nikon has the user manuals for some of their discontinued lenses in the support area of their site.

Bill

zoe123 Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Feb 2014 Tue 25-Feb-14 09:55 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 3

Two questions:

Is the lens still available?

If so, is it compatible with a Nikon D7000?

Thanks.

jvb2 Silver Member  Arlington, US  Nikonian since 30th Mar 2012 Thu 27-Feb-14 02:05 AM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Nikkor 105/2.8 micro lens LNIB"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello -

Is the lens still available?

Thanks

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112485 Previous topic | Next topic