nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112481
View in linear mode

Subject: "D300 plus several lenses" Previous topic | Next topic
larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Wed 21-Aug-13 06:47 PM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D300 plus several lenses "
Thu 22-Aug-13 01:55 AM by larlec

I am cleaning out a lot of equipment that I just do not need or use enough to justify keeping and need the money and space for other uses. I will stand behind any purchase, return at your expense for a refund if the item is damaged or not as described. Paypal payment only or cash if local (Colorado). $25 shipping to US, a bit more to Canada I think.

D300 with fewer than 4 K clikcs, purchased new, mint. I just do not use it as much as I thought I would. $500/offer

Sigma 1.4 X DG APO Tele Extender. Purchased new (box included), barely on the camera. $125.

Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Macro Autofocus, purchased new, barely used. $425.00

SOLD - Nikon TC-17E II 1.7x Teleconverter for AF-S & AF-I Lenses, purchased new, barely used $175.00 - SOLD.

Nikkor AF 180 2.8, older AF lens but in very good condition, no scratches or dust on the glass.

Nikkor Manual 55 1.28, an older lens that works fine,. may not couple correctly with all new digital models. $50.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses georgem Silver Member
21st Aug 2013
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses larlec Silver Member
21st Aug 2013
     Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses autoexer Silver Member
23rd Aug 2013
23rd Aug 2013
23rd Aug 2013
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses polarpics
24th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses polarpics
05th Sep 2013
05th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses Runtoski Silver Member
24th Aug 2013
25th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: D300 plus several lenses longlens Silver Member
26th Aug 2013
01st Sep 2013

georgem Silver Member  East lansing, US  Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006 Wed 21-Aug-13 10:37 PM
759 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 0

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the 55mm lens appears to be old school manual type, not an autofocus as you listed.

Cheers,
George Macaluso

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Wed 21-Aug-13 10:50 PM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 21-Aug-13 11:05 PM by larlec

Sorry, you're right, I will change that right now. Thank you very much.

autoexer Silver Member  Waukesha, US  Nikonian since 27th Jan 2011 Fri 23-Aug-13 05:18 PM
1075 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 2

price for the 180?

Df, FA, FG, F

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Fri 23-Aug-13 09:31 PM
#4. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 3

$175, I'll update the add, sorry.

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Fri 23-Aug-13 09:33 PM
#5. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 4
Fri 23-Aug-13 09:33 PM by larlec

The 55 mm lens has sold.

polarpics   Ontario, CA  Registered since 23rd Jan 2013 Sat 24-Aug-13 07:26 PM
241 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 0

PM sent

Bill

Cold weather photography makes a VR lens your best friend. Think violent shivering.

polarpics   Ontario, CA  Registered since 23rd Jan 2013 Thu 05-Sep-13 05:35 PM
241 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 6

180 received today. Like new inside and outside. Thank you Larry.

Bill

Cold weather photography makes a VR lens your best friend. Think violent shivering.

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Thu 05-Sep-13 06:26 PM
#12. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 11

No problem, I'm sure you'll get way more use out of it that I was getting in the last few years. It really is almost a classic lens. Good luck with it.

Larry

Runtoski Silver Member  Alexandria, US  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2010 Sat 24-Aug-13 08:42 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 0

Just a heads up for everyone. I purchased the TC from Larry. Wonderful person to deal with. Great communication, transaction and shipping time. Item was exactly as he described. You can bet if I didn't already own two D300's I would have snapped this deal up for $500.

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Sun 25-Aug-13 09:25 PM
#8. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 0

The 180 lens has sold. The 60 mm 2.8G has been reduced to $375, it's a mint lens!

longlens Silver Member  Pleasant Hill, US  Charter Member Mon 26-Aug-13 03:26 AM
818 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 8

Email sent.

Stan

larlec Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 24th Jan 2007 Sun 01-Sep-13 01:55 PM
#10. "RE: D300 plus several lenses "
In response to Reply # 0

The 60 mm Macro has sold so the only items left are the D300 which has been reduced to $450 and the Sigma 1.4 tele which is reduced to $75 (and is like new).

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112481 Previous topic | Next topic