nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112466
View in linear mode

Subject: "50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Tue 20-Aug-13 03:57 PM
3080 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens"
Wed 21-Aug-13 06:53 PM by RockyIII

Raleigh, US

I bought this lens last month and have not used it other than for a few test shots. It is a US model, product number 2199, absolutely in like new, pristine condition, and it comes with original packaging, hood, case, and paperwork.

The price is $175 and includes insured shipping via UPS within the continental US. PayPal and US customers only please.

Rocky

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

gqtuazon Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2009Wed 21-Aug-13 04:11 AM
644 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

FPO, US

I've been looking for one the last few weeks and I ended up buying one last weekend. Bummer.

Free bump for Rocky.

Regards,

Glenn

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Wed 21-Aug-13 06:53 PM
3080 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Raleigh, US

Sold to Shaun (ShaunVD). Thanks!

Rocky

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112466 Previous topic | Next topic