nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112456
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
n7vy Silver Member  Mesa, Arizona, US  Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009 Tue 20-Aug-13 12:39 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
Thu 22-Aug-13 12:39 AM by n7vy

Greetings,

I have offered for sale my Nikon D800e camera and extras. I had a Nikon D3S and loved it and thought I would be happy with the D800e. I sold the D3s and this was my big mistake. I miss the pro body so I bought a generic grip for the 800. This still didn't do it for me so I bought a D4. Thus the reason for sale.

Nikon D800e camera with 3110 activations. Complete, unmarked with GSS LCD covers installed when I bought the camera.
Generic grip for the D800 - nothing special but works fine.
1 extra Nikon Battery
Generic extra AC/12 volt charger
2 Sandisk 16 GB Extreme SDHC cards

Busches Nikon D800/D800e book if wanted. Will ship separate media rate.

Everything is in like new condition and well taken care of.

$2500.00 (the price is very fair and firm) plus shipping and PayPal. I would prefer not to use PayPal. I haven't used PayPal in years as I don't like the extra expenses. but it is up to you. A cashiers check or personal check would be the best. I sold my D3S in March with a personal check. References will be given. Questions should be sent by e-mail as I have access to this all the time.

It's up for grabs.

Gordon N7VY

Cheap is relative to desire

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies n7vy Silver Member
20th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies Vlad_IT Silver Member
20th Aug 2013
20th Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies LeeSyl Silver Member
21st Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies Vlad_IT Silver Member
21st Aug 2013
21st Aug 2013

n7vy Silver Member  Mesa, Arizona, US  Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009 Tue 20-Aug-13 12:40 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 0

One More:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Vlad_IT Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011 Tue 20-Aug-13 02:25 AM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 1

and where were you with your post two days ago?

excellent price! bump.

Best regards,
Vlad

Alert Print | Top

n7vy Silver Member  Mesa, Arizona, US  Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009 Tue 20-Aug-13 07:27 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry Vlad,

I have been procrastinating in listing the camera. Been my fault. I am sure you are enjoying yours. I know I did.

Gordon

Alert Print | Top

LeeSyl Silver Member  Belleville, US  Nikonian since 05th May 2011 Wed 21-Aug-13 05:42 AM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 0

I am the new owner of Gordon's D3S and I need to say that I was and am thoroughly satisfied with the transaction from beginning to end. I truly hope that this post will allay any fears a prospective buyer might have. Very good price on the 800E + extras.

Alert Print | Top

Vlad_IT Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011 Wed 21-Aug-13 06:53 PM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 4

Offer sent

Best regards,
Vlad

Alert Print | Top

n7vy Silver Member  Mesa, Arizona, US  Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009 Wed 21-Aug-13 07:51 PM
#6. "RE: Nikon D800e Camera and Goodies"
In response to Reply # 5

Sale pending locally. Sorry Vlad. Thank you Lee for the recommendation.

Gordon N7VY

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112456 Previous topic | Next topic