Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 300 AF-S F/4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, B+W KSM MRC CPL 82mm

Houston, US
386 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012
Fri 16-Aug-13 09:20 PM | edited Sat 17-Aug-13 08:52 PM by hijazist

1. 300 AF-S F/4: The lens is a US model in mint condition both body & glass, only a small scratch on the tripod mount. Functionally, it has a squeaking sound which is a very common thing with these lenses, however, it focuses very fast and accurate. The lens is really sharp. Comes with box, tripod mount, Nikon case, Nikon strap, both caps and of course built in hood.

I am selling the lens as is (hence the low price), so please only members with feedback and no returns. I am asking $699 + shipping & insurance.

Here's a video to illustrate the squeak:

2. Tamron 28-75 2.8 (Non-BIM): The lens is in very good condition with minimum signs of use. It's very sharp on my D800 after -6 AF tuning. Comes with front cap, generic rear cap (no hood/box). I am asking $280 + shipping & insurance.

3.B+W 82mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer MRC:The filter is in excellent condition. Comes with original box and case. Works nice with the Zeiss 21 2.8. I am asking $159 shipped. Here's a link for the product:

Visit my Nikonians gallery.