Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112380
View in linear mode

Subject: ""BGN" N90s and "UG" 135mm f3.5 AI for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Wed 14-Aug-13 07:34 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
""BGN" N90s and "UG" 135mm f3.5 AI for sale"

US

Hi all,

Time to free up some space in my bag by letting go of some lesser used items.

First up is my N90s. I got this about a year ago and ran a few rolls through it with no problems. I have since switched to an F100, so it is no longer getting use. (Actually the F100 hardly does either, haha, the FE-2 seems to get the most film run through it). The N90s suffered from the "sticky surface" issues, so I've rated it as "BGN" quality. I cleaned it all up with rubbing alcohol when I got it, so it is no longer sticky but there are some spots where the "clear coat" looks like it peeled away. I can get some pics up if anyone is interested. I'd take $35 for it, Paypal and shipping included.

Next up is a a Nikkor 135mm f3.5 AI manual focus lens. I would rate this in "UG" condition. It takes fine pictures, but it has been CLA'd by an amateur so the name ring is all scratched up, the front element has a scratch, and the focus ring is smooth but overdamped (too much grease). Iris blades have a few spots on them but are nice and snappy, and the front scratch doesn't seem to show up in pictures -- the ones I take with this lens on my D600 seem fine. A testament to the quality of construction in these old Nikkors I guess. I can get pictures of this up as well, and I'll also take $35 shipped/Paypalled for it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Tue 20-Aug-13 01:09 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: "BGN" N90s and "UG" 135mm f3.5 AI for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

US

135mm f/3.5 has been sold, N90s is still available.

thormx538 Registered since 05th Jul 2012Wed 04-Sep-13 01:56 PM
#2. "RE: "BGN" N90s and "UG" 135mm f3.5 AI for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Bump, N90s still available.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112380 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.