nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS-Nikon 1 System Complete - SOLD

dta116

Midland, TX, US
159 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dta116 Registered since 11th Nov 2007
Wed 14-Aug-13 05:55 PM | edited Thu 22-Aug-13 10:04 PM by dta116

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

I have for sale a "like new" about 8 months old Nikon 1 system as seen in the photos.

The total New price (as posted on B&H, Adorama, or Amazon) would be approx $2035.00

I am here to offer this to someone needing a One complete system for $1800.00 or best offer. ( Please don't insult me with a ridiculous offer).

This is a superb system with all the bells and whistles, I offer only the best for your consideration. I take extremely good care of my equipment and I am the first and only owner.

The reason you do not see telephoto Ienses in this system is I do not use the 1Nikkors for telephoto. I use the FT1 and all of my Full frame or DX lenses which gives me mm x 2.7 and man that's close.

The Olympus Fisheye adapter seems to be a bit hard to get lately and It works spurbly. The Raynox is a excellent close up adapter, I have no idea why Nikon has not seen fit to offer a true Macro.

I do only show one charger in the photo, but I have the other one in California for travel and will send it when the sale is complete. So two chargers and 4 Nikon (Brand) batteries. 2 of these batteries are brand new and the other two show no signs of loosing any power.

Please don't let this one get away, this is a great buy.

I need to reduce my inventory and I will offer more as time goes on.

I have sold here many times before and sold on Ebay for many years with a 100% feedback rating. I will make every effort to make this sale as painless as possible. ( I can't help you with you wallet size, but I can make it feel less painful).

BTW the shipping is free, PayPal is the method of payment, If you want to send a check, payment will need to clear before shipment.
Contact me for any questions or offers.

Thank you for looking

Dave Taylor

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

G