Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112378
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS-Nikon 1 System Complete" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dta116 Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Nov 2007Wed 14-Aug-13 05:55 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS-Nikon 1 System Complete"
Thu 22-Aug-13 10:04 PM by dta116

Midland, TX, US

I have for sale a "like new" about 8 months old Nikon 1 system as seen in the photos.

The total New price (as posted on B&H, Adorama, or Amazon) would be approx $2035.00

I am here to offer this to someone needing a One complete system for $1800.00 or best offer. ( Please don't insult me with a ridiculous offer).

This is a superb system with all the bells and whistles, I offer only the best for your consideration. I take extremely good care of my equipment and I am the first and only owner.

The reason you do not see telephoto Ienses in this system is I do not use the 1Nikkors for telephoto. I use the FT1 and all of my Full frame or DX lenses which gives me mm x 2.7 and man that's close.

The Olympus Fisheye adapter seems to be a bit hard to get lately and It works spurbly. The Raynox is a excellent close up adapter, I have no idea why Nikon has not seen fit to offer a true Macro.

I do only show one charger in the photo, but I have the other one in California for travel and will send it when the sale is complete. So two chargers and 4 Nikon (Brand) batteries. 2 of these batteries are brand new and the other two show no signs of loosing any power.

Please don't let this one get away, this is a great buy.

I need to reduce my inventory and I will offer more as time goes on.

I have sold here many times before and sold on Ebay for many years with a 100% feedback rating. I will make every effort to make this sale as painless as possible. ( I can't help you with you wallet size, but I can make it feel less painful).

BTW the shipping is free, PayPal is the method of payment, If you want to send a check, payment will need to clear before shipment.
Contact me for any questions or offers.

Thank you for looking

Dave Taylor

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dta116 Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Nov 2007Sun 18-Aug-13 10:17 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS-Nikon 1 System Complete - Reduced Price"
In response to Reply # 0

Midland, TX, US

Price Reduced to $1200

Dave Taylor

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112378 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.