Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112209
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sa..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Sat 03-Aug-13 01:50 PM
650 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
Thu 05-Sep-13 01:05 PM by unclemikey

Henrico, US

I have two DX lenses for sale. AF-S DX 12-24mm f:4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85mm f:3.5/5.6 G ED VR.

Both lenses are in excellent condition. The 12-24 I bought used from someone who needed the cash. It was very little used when I got it and I pretty much have not used it at all. I don't have the box or documentation only the front and rear lens cap and baggy the lenses came in, but I know it is a US lens. The Lens hood is new since he didn't have one and I bought it recently from B&H. I did attach Velcro to the front lens cap because the bags I use have hook and loop on the outside but I never felt comfortable with the caps sticking out from the bag. The Velcro is still there. Both front and back lenses are clean and the AF is great.

The AF-S DX 16-85mm f:3.5/5.6 I bought from B&H in May. I have a copy of the original receipt for anyone who is interested but I had to send the documentation to my insurance company and they never returned it. (Now they say they can't find it). Lens has both front and rear lens caps, lens hood, baggy and box with the instruction booklet. I pretty much never used this one either because my regular walk around lens up to this point has been the 18-200 DX. Then I purchased the Toking 11-16 f:2.8 and that was the last time I took the 16-85 out of the studio.

Although I have not yet decided to go to an FX body I am replacing all my DX lenses with FX format.

I have one ugly picture to display both lenses and if anyone is interested I'll spend more than 20 seconds to make more photos of each lens.

I'm asking $575 for the 12-24 and $495 for the 16-85 or $1050 for both shipped free via UPS to CONUS or USPS to Alaska or Hawaii.

I can accept Visa/MC or Discover, I will also accept personal or business checks and the items will ship when funds clear. (Funds generally clear my bank in three days). I do not accept PayPal at all. If anyone is interested in either or both of these two lenses please email me and I can give you a toll free number to call to make all arrangements. Thank you for your consideration.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 fo...
unclemikey Platinum Member
10th Aug 2013
15th Aug 2013
20th Aug 2013
cockers Silver Member
29th Aug 2013
29th Aug 2013

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Sat 10-Aug-13 02:30 PM
650 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Henrico, US

Bump

Price reduction 12-24 $550.00 16-85 $475.00 or $995 for both shipped via UPS to Conus.

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Thu 15-Aug-13 09:04 PM
#2. "RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Henrico, US

Gratuitous Bump and price drop.

Reducing the 12-24 to $525.00 and the 16-85 to $425.00 or both for $900 shipped free.

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Tue 20-Aug-13 07:25 PM
#3. "RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Henrico, US

Another gratuitous bump and a last price drop. This time however it will be for both lenses only.

$850 shipped free anywhere in the US.

cockers Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Thu 29-Aug-13 03:15 PM
4219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
In response to Reply # 3

Plover, US

Email sent.

Al

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Thu 29-Aug-13 04:56 PM
#5. "RE: AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f4 G ED and AF-S DX 16-85 for sale"
In response to Reply # 4

Henrico, US

Email replied.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112209 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.