Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112160
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD" Previous topic | Next topic
Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Wed 31-Jul-13 02:53 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD"
Wed 31-Jul-13 03:02 PM by Carolina Nikonian

Wrightsville Beach, US

IMHO this is the best vest for photographers; I have two and will keep the other one! See website: www.vestedinterest.com.
This Khumbu model vest has options such as a camera strap, ground cloth, rear hanger and padded hip belt; the color is light gray.
Sizing: I'm about 5'9"/185 lbs. and it is plenty big; designed for a man. Very slight wear on two pockets; it does not have the "gripper snaps" on the pockets as current models do; Velcro only.
Just to be clear, this is a bulky and heavy item. However, for the nature photographer, or commercial photographer doing a lot of shooting outdoors this is like a massive portable tool box - there is room for lenses, an extra body, filters, water bottle(s), first aid kit, etc., etc.
Retails new for $350.00+/-. If interested, please send PM with your email address and I'll promptly forward pictures. $225.00 + $25.00 shipping. CONUS only; USPS money order only. Thank you!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Mon 26-Aug-13 07:23 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrightsville Beach, US

bump

Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Tue 08-Oct-13 01:25 PM
#3. "RE: FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD"
In response to Reply # 1

Wrightsville Beach, US

still available

dhmiller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2009Wed 28-Aug-13 12:22 AM
750 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I think it is Khumbu $289.95, but mabye you have some options?
d.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112160 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.