Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Vested Interest "Khumbu" Vest: $225.00USD

Carolina Nikonian

Wrightsville Beach, US
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Carolina Nikonian Registered since 03rd Jul 2013
Wed 31-Jul-13 03:53 PM | edited Wed 31-Jul-13 04:02 PM by Carolina Nikonian

IMHO this is the best vest for photographers; I have two and will keep the other one! See website: www.vestedinterest.com.
This Khumbu model vest has options such as a camera strap, ground cloth, rear hanger and padded hip belt; the color is light gray.
Sizing: I'm about 5'9"/185 lbs. and it is plenty big; designed for a man. Very slight wear on two pockets; it does not have the "gripper snaps" on the pockets as current models do; Velcro only.
Just to be clear, this is a bulky and heavy item. However, for the nature photographer, or commercial photographer doing a lot of shooting outdoors this is like a massive portable tool box - there is room for lenses, an extra body, filters, water bottle(s), first aid kit, etc., etc.
Retails new for $350.00+/-. If interested, please send PM with your email address and I'll promptly forward pictures. $225.00 + $25.00 shipping. CONUS only; USPS money order only. Thank you!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G