Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112159
View in linear mode

Subject: "FT: Nikon 24 PC-E" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Wed 31-Jul-13 02:42 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FT: Nikon 24 PC-E"
Sun 18-Aug-13 11:50 AM by Carolina Nikonian

Wrightsville Beach, US

Used but not abused 24 PC-E lens with HB-41 hood in "9" condition. Glass elements are very clean; slight wear on barrel and knobs.
Wonderful for architecture, real estate (interior & exterior), products and landscape photography. FMV of $1400USD. Want to trade for (in order):
1. Zeiss 21mm ZF.1
2. 70-180 Nikon Micro
3. 16-35VR Nikon
Will add/receive cash or other items as needed. If interested please send PM with your email and I'll promptly send pictures. CONUS only. Thank you!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Thu 01-Aug-13 02:45 AM
1151 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FT: Nikon 24 PC-E"
In response to Reply # 0

Kinston, NC, US

If able show me some pictures of the lens.

dsouleles Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Mar 2009Thu 01-Aug-13 03:12 AM
151 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FT: Nikon 24 PC-E"
In response to Reply # 0

Great Falls, US

Will trade for 16-35.

PM sent.

>Used but not abused 24 PC-E lens with HB-41 hood in
>"9" condition. Glass elements are very clean; slight
>wear on barrel and knobs.
>Wonderful for architecture, real estate (interior &
>exterior), products and landscape photography. FMV of
>$1400USD. Want to trade for (in order):
>1. Zeiss 21mm ZF.1
>2. 70-180 Nikon Micro
>3. 16-35VR Nikon
>Will add/receive cash or other items as needed. If interested
>please send PM with your email and I'll promptly send
>pictures. CONUS only. Thank you!

Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Thu 01-Aug-13 12:05 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FT: Nikon 24 PC-E"
In response to Reply # 2

Wrightsville Beach, US

PM sent.

Carolina Nikonian Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2013Thu 01-Aug-13 06:12 PM
#4. "RE: FT: Nikon 24 PC-E"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrightsville Beach, US

Sale pending. Thanks to all who responded!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112159 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.