Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112069
View in linear mode

Subject: "Misc Camera Gear" Previous topic | Next topic
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 24-Jul-13 03:05 AM
1185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Misc Camera Gear"
Wed 24-Jul-13 03:14 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages." Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email. The owner prefers bank check, money order or personal check. She does not have a PayPal account.
Below is an assortment of classic Nikon film cameras and accessories. Some Nikon flashes and medium format will be coming up next. They are all priced to move.

Nikon 180mm f/2.8 AI: Cosmetically 7/10, Focus mechanism smooth, Aperture smooth & snappy, Optics fantastic! A Nikon Classic practically given away at.....$50

Nikon 80-200 f/4.5 AI: Cosmetically 9/10, Focus mechanism smooth, Aperture smooth &snappy, Optics Fantastic! $30

Nikon 6006 Autofocus Film Body: Boxed in original packaging with manuals. Appears to be used lightly. Two are available. $15 each, $20 for both if bought together.

Nikkormat FT2 Body: Cosmetically 7+/10, Mechanically sound, meter not tested with battery $20

Nikkormat FT Body: Cosmetically 7/10, Mechanically sound, meter not tested with battery $15

Yashica TL Super: 35mm Film Camera with Mamiya /Sekor 55mm f/1.4 lens: Mechanically sound except shutter seems less reliable at ¼ sec and slower. $15

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Misc Camera Gear
jgould2 Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
laddad Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
jgould2 Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
jgould2 Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
laddad Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
jgould2 Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
Clarktmc Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
laddad Gold Member
24th Jul 2013
unclemikey Platinum Member
25th Jul 2013
laddad Gold Member
26th Jul 2013
unclemikey Platinum Member
26th Jul 2013
laddad Gold Member
31st Jul 2013

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Wed 24-Jul-13 03:14 PM
4409 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 0

El Segundo (Los Angeles), US

Hi Laddie.

I will take the 180 f/2.8 for $50. Please send me the address so I can mail a check.

JIM

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 24-Jul-13 05:15 PM
1185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 1

Kinston, NC, US

Thanks! Email sent!

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Wed 24-Jul-13 05:25 PM
4409 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 2

Hi Laddie.

No email received.

My email address is:
jgould2@socal.rr.com

JIM

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Wed 24-Jul-13 05:48 PM
#5. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 3

Hi Laddie.

Email received, thanks.

JIM

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 24-Jul-13 05:54 PM
#6. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 3

Kinston, NC, US

Jim,

You are too fast! Look again. Just sent!

Laddie

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Wed 24-Jul-13 05:58 PM
#7. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 6

Hi Laddie.

Got it. Thanks.

JIM

Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Wed 24-Jul-13 05:37 PM
747 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 0

Killeen, US

I'll Take the Nikon 80-200 f/4.5 AI: Cosmetically 9/10, Focus mechanism smooth, Aperture smooth &snappy, Optics Fantastic! $30

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 24-Jul-13 06:07 PM
#8. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 4
Wed 24-Jul-13 06:10 PM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

Tom,

Thanks! I just sent you an email.

Laddie

Nikon 180mm f/2.8.....Sold
Nikon 80-200 f/4.5....Sold

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Thu 25-Jul-13 02:41 PM
673 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 8

Henrico, US

>Tom,
>
>Thanks! I just sent you an email.
>
>Laddie
>
>Nikon 180mm f/2.8.....Sold
>Nikon 80-200 f/4.5....Sold

I'm replying to let you know I would be interested in the medium format equipment.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 26-Jul-13 03:00 AM
#10. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 9

Kinston, NC, US

I will try to post the medium format gear after this weekend. Lots of older Nikon Flashes and battery packs also.

unclemikey Platinum Member Nikonian since 29th Apr 2013Fri 26-Jul-13 01:13 PM
673 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 10

Henrico, US

>I will try to post the medium format gear after this weekend.
> Lots of older Nikon Flashes and battery packs also.

That's great as I am away on assignment until Tuesday.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Wed 31-Jul-13 11:57 AM
#12. "RE: Misc Camera Gear"
In response to Reply # 0

Kinston, NC, US

Lenses have been sold! Got to sell this before I move to Medium Format Cameras/Lenses and Nikon Flashes!!! Priced to Go!!! Reduced Further!!!

Nikon 6006 Autofocus Film Bodies x2: Almost new in Boxes....$10 each or $15 for both

Nikon FT2....................................................................$15

Nikon FT......................................................................$10

Yashica TL with 55mm f/1.4 lens....................................$10

Or buy the entire lot of film cameras (6006 x2, FT2, FT, TL) for $30

Prices do not include minimum USPS charge, packaging is free!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112069 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.