nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112038
View in linear mode

Subject: "Want to sell / trade ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   US  Nikonian since 27th May 2009 Mon 22-Jul-13 07:59 PM
2735 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Want to sell / trade ..."
Mon 22-Jul-13 10:28 PM by Larry E30

Hi all.Want 7700(want swivel screen)PayPal only Con.USA ONLY

Cameras ; BenQ G1 ... can't get new for under $300.00
I purchased new,all I have goes with it.
sell = $175.00 shipped,
or toward trade.

Sony WX9 - great little pocket camera $90.00 shipped Purchased Open box.Or toward trade.

Samsung WB100 just got it,no USB cord,great shape,excellent photos,24mm eqv. at wide ...and goes way out zoom. $95.00 shipped.
Or toward trade.

Only toward trade ; Canon G11...because this is what will be replaced by the Nikon 7700.Worth $200.00 + I have 2 extra batteries.

Separate ; I will trade my like new Canon SX40HS for the SX50HS ...and I'll add(on my end)either the Samsung WB100 or the Sony WX9...or if your camera is new-not yet used ;my BenQ G1

Happy day Larry - NO MONEY ON MY END -but all my stuff is excellent or even better.

Larry
****************************************************** I just photographed some cheaper cameras to sell on craigs list with my Canon G11. Wow - this is a fantastic camera.

Also - I give you a two week - I'm very confident in my stuff.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   US  Nikonian since 27th May 2009 Tue 23-Jul-13 03:35 PM
2735 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Want to sell / trade ..."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 23-Jul-13 04:12 PM by Larry E30

Some pics ;Olympus 7010 not for sale.

OK - sorry for the slow shutter /blurry shots ;

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   US  Nikonian since 27th May 2009 Fri 26-Jul-13 02:35 AM
#2. "RE: Want to sell / trade ..."
In response to Reply # 1

Edit has ended ; the Samsung actually starts at 22.5mm ,wider than the 24mm eqv. mentioned.

If you have a 7700 and are wishing you went for Canon ...I'll work with ya.Canon is awesome camera,I was stuck with small size of it...thought it would be more jumbo.

Also if you have the Canon SX50HS ...I'll also try to work with you.

Also ; I would sell my SX40HS for $313.00 shipping included
and I have 3 total batteries.+all that comes with it.

May sell my Canon G11 for $238.00 Shipping included + 3 total bateries

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   US  Nikonian since 27th May 2009 Mon 29-Jul-13 08:45 PM
#3. "RE: Want to sell / trade ..."
In response to Reply # 2

Sony WX9 is sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #112038 Previous topic | Next topic