Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112014
View in linear mode

Subject: "D800 - PRICE REDUCED!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
piowoc Registered since 07th Aug 2007Sun 21-Jul-13 06:33 PM
181 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D800 - PRICE REDUCED!"
Sat 03-Aug-13 02:42 PM by piowoc

St. Louis, US

Hi,

I have an used Nikon D800 camera in box with all originally included accessories for sale. It has been purchased from Nikon US authorized dealer last year and I am the first owner.
The camera is in perfect condition, so no scratches, or marks whatsoever. Sensor has been cleaned. It has 73K actuations.
Please review the images and let me know if you have questions.

The price is $2250, including shipping by Fedex Ground and Paypal's commission.

Regards,
Peter

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112014 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.