Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112011
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Bat..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Mon 22-Jul-13 06:40 PM
144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery"
Tue 06-Aug-13 01:26 AM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

I am selling a Nikon D7000 (Body) and Nikon MB-D11 Battery Pack grip with an EXTRA Nikon EN-EL15 battery all in excellent condition.

THE SHUTTER COUNT IS 5,136 actuations and the BODY AND BATTERY PACK GRIP ARE IN MINT CONDITION. (no mars, scuffs, defects and of particular note, the camera LCD (and the BM-11 cover) are without any blemish at all. (see pics below) The last picture is intended to give a clear shot of how flawless the screen is.

ALL ORIGINAL ITEMS, documentation and warranty papers INCLUDED (many not out of plastic) and all are IN ORIGINAL BOXES!!!! (camera, battery pack & battery).

THE PRICE, which INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING (in 48 US states) and PAY PAL FEE'S PAID BY ME is: $795.00!

I have sold a number of camera's, lenses, and camera equipment on this forum during the past few months (and in the past year) and have a 100% rating on Ebay (ID: vpasq).

I have sold a number of camera's, lenses, and camera equipment on this forum during the past few months (and in the past year) and have a 100% rating on Ebay (ID: vpasq).

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15...
vpasq Silver Member
23rd Jul 2013
vpasq Silver Member
28th Jul 2013
vpasq Silver Member
28th Jul 2013
vpasq Silver Member
01st Aug 2013
               Reply message FS: D7000(Body), MB-D11 Battery Pack and EN-EL15 Batter...
vpasq Silver Member
03rd Aug 2013

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Tue 23-Jul-13 11:47 PM
144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 24-Jul-13 12:14 AM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

PRICE RECONSIDERED! NEW PACKAGE PRICE: $765.00! Still with FREE INSURED SHIPPING (48 US states) and PAYPAL FEE'S PAID BY ME.

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Sun 28-Jul-13 02:40 PM
#2. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery"
In response to Reply # 1
Sun 28-Jul-13 03:56 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

PRICE REDUCTION to find this out-of-work equipment a good home!
NEW PACKAGE PRICE SHIPPED (48 US states only), INSURED AND PAYPAL FEE'S PAID BY ME FOR $745.00!

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Sun 28-Jul-13 08:43 PM
#3. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery"
In response to Reply # 2

Chesapeake, US

I have had several PM's asking if I would split the package and sell the camera separately. While I prefer to sell the WHOLE PACKAGE PRICED at $745, however, to get this camera a good home, I would be willing to break up the sale only if the camera sells first!

The CAMERA (alone) price: $665! If the camera should sell separately, then I will submit a new posting for the MB-D11 (with extra EN EL15 battery), with its own price, at that time.

The offer of FREE SHIPPING, INSURED AND PAYPAL FEE'S PAID (BY ME) REMAINS. Hope that answers all the inquires and thanks for your interest.

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Thu 01-Aug-13 10:45 PM
#4. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery"
In response to Reply # 3
Sat 03-Aug-13 03:29 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

Okay, here is my last reduction to find this gear a good home! US VERSION!!!!!!!!!

REDUCED PACKAGE PRICE: $725, with free insured shipping (48 US only), and paypal fee's paid by me.

NEW: I will sell the camera separately for $645.00, shipped (48 US) insured and paypal fee's paid by me.

Please note: I will only sell the MB-D11 with extra EN-EL15 battery separately, if the camera sells first, but I will post a new ad for that sale.

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Sat 03-Aug-13 11:16 PM
#5. "FS: D7000(Body), MB-D11 Battery Pack and EN-EL15 Battery"
In response to Reply # 4
Sun 04-Aug-13 01:39 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE still $725! (Until an individual item sale occurs) Individual items are now for sale as follows: (SEE FIRST POSTING ABOVE FOR FULL ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND PICTURES)

D7000 (Body): $645.00

MB-D11 Battery Pack with EN-EL15 BATTERY: $165.00

MB-D11 Battery Pack without EN-EL15 battery: $145.00

Price includes FREE USPS SHIPPING (US 48 only) and Paypal fee's paid by me.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #112011 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.