Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111990
View in linear mode

Subject: "F3HP body in decent shape - $125" Previous topic | Next topic
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Sat 20-Jul-13 09:33 AM
5119 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F3HP body in decent shape - $125"

Duvall, US

Fairly late model F3HP. Serial #1880xxx. May 1995 production. Has some brassing. No dents. A couple tiny dings on the DE-3 prism. Still has the faded "PASSED" sticker on the rewind side top cover. LCD is in good condition, illuminator works, meter indications are smooth, meter itself is accurate, shutter speeds sound correct, etc. B screen installed. Comes with fairly new Domke Gripper strap and body cap. Will throw in a well-used MD-4, if anyone wants one.

$125, plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

US/Canadian buyers only. PayPal is accepted, as is a USPS Money Order.

-J

D200, F3P, F3HP, F2AS, F

John Laughlin Photography - nature photographer

My Flickr account
My Facebook page

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111990 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.