Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111985
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped" Previous topic | Next topic
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Fri 19-Jul-13 11:44 PM
11427 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"

Lowden, US

Lightly used excellent condition Nikon 10-24 F3.5-4.5 G DX – Nikon USA version.

$660 shipped in US (lower 48 states)

Comes in original box, with hood, pouch, caps and original sales receipt.

This is an outstanding super wide lens that will perform very well on all of the new high resolution DX bodies.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped
dm1dave Administrator
22nd Jul 2013
Rassie Silver Member
25th Jul 2013
four eighty sparky Silver Member
26th Jul 2013
dm1dave Administrator
26th Jul 2013
dm1dave Administrator
27th Jul 2013
dm1dave Administrator
04th Aug 2013

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Mon 22-Jul-13 04:04 PM
11427 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

bump

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Rassie Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Thu 25-Jul-13 09:57 PM
2871 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 1

Milton, CA

Dave, how old is the lens and how much of the warranty is left?

Regards

My Nikonians gallery

four eighty sparky Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2011Fri 26-Jul-13 07:55 PM
1490 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 2

US

>Dave, how old is the lens and how much of the warranty is
>left?
>
>Regards

Nikon does not allow warranty transfers.

My toys: A pair of gripped D600s, gripped D7100, Sigma 8mm circular fisheye, Sigma 15mm full-frame fisheye, Tokina 17/3.5 SL, 17-35 2.8D, 24-85 G, 24-120/4G, 28-200 D, 50/1.8D, 50/1.8G, 50/1.8E, 70-200 2.8 G VRII, 70-300G, 105/2.8D Micro, Tamron 150-600, 500 f/8 Reflex: Sigma 600mm, Celestron 2,000mm: PB-6 bellows, Nikon 1.4 and 1.7x TCs, auto macro tube set: SB600: Manfrotto 055XB/804RC2/390RC2 & 560B-1: Gossen Starlite: Easy-Up AP1500: 40' WonderPole

Visit my website.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Fri 26-Jul-13 11:31 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 2
Fri 26-Jul-13 11:38 PM by dm1dave

Lowden, US

Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I will have to check my receipt tonight - I am thinking I have had it about 2 years.

If the lens were to need warranty work during the remainder of the coverage period I would be glad to help. Also I think I got this lens locally – If so, there is probably no name on the receipt and the lens has not been registered - in that case the person in possession of both the lens and receipt should have no issues with the warranty.

I will post the purchase date tonight or tomorrow.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Sat 27-Jul-13 04:43 AM
#5. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 4

Lowden, US

I have had it longer than I thought.

Original purchase date 05/27/2009.

So, less than a year left on the 5 year warranty.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Sun 04-Aug-13 02:35 PM
#6. "RE: Nikon 10-24 DX > $660 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

bump

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111985 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.