Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111961
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: MINT Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kittington Silver Member Nikonian since 13th May 2011Thu 18-Jul-13 06:50 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: MINT Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II"
Tue 23-Jul-13 08:08 PM by kittington

US

I have a like new Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII for sale. Bought it to complete my lens kit but never took it anywhere since it's so big and heavy. Purchased exactly 1 year ago. I will include the receipt from Amazon. Used for approximately 50 photos at my home and back yard. Comes with original box and all accessories including a USA Warranty Card. I will ship to verified Paypal addresses only. Please send me a message if you have any questions or would like more photos. Thank you! $2100USD Shipped CONUS.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dhingle1 Gold Member Nikonian since 10th Jun 2013Sun 21-Jul-13 10:41 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: MINT Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II"
In response to Reply # 0

Houma, US

Hello:

I am interested in this lens. Did you buy this lens new or used? I would like to see the receipt if possible?

Thanks,

kittington Silver Member Nikonian since 13th May 2011Mon 22-Jul-13 12:13 AM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: MINT Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 22-Jul-13 12:20 AM by kittington

US

I purchased the lens new and yes I can email you the receipt. I will send you a private message and email. Please check your in box.

>Hello:
>
>I am interested in this lens. Did you buy this lens new or
>used? I would like to see the receipt if possible?
>
>Thanks,

kittington Silver Member Nikonian since 13th May 2011Tue 23-Jul-13 08:07 PM
#3. "RE: FS: MINT Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Sold! Thank you.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111961 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.