nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Repost - reduced price D300 > $425 - SOLD

dm1dave

Lowden, US
12355 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006
Wed 17-Jul-13 08:42 PM | edited Thu 18-Jul-13 04:06 PM by dm1dave

Okay, last chance for a great deal here on Nikonians before I move this camera over to the big auction site.

This D300 has served me well since 2007 - Shutter count is 20185 (shutter is rated to 150,000 actuations)

Camera is good condition – it has one mark on the rear LCD that is visible in the photos below.

This camera is a superb image making machine – a pro level camera at far below consumer price.

All of the images in my Eagles gallery as well as most of the other gallery images are examples of what this camera is capable of.

See Thom Hogans D300 review – also his advice on upgrading in regards to the D300.

$425 including shipping in the U.S. (lower 48)

Comes in original box with accessories. Also included is Darrell Young’s book “Mastering the Nikon D300.”

Click on image to view larger version

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director
Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"
My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports |Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2015

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425 limeyzen Silver Member
18th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425 bcfoto
18th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425 dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
18th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425 bcfoto
18th Jul 2013
Reply message SOLD dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
18th Jul 2013

G