Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111943
View in linear mode

Subject: "Repost - reduced price D300 > $425" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Wed 17-Jul-13 08:42 PM
11310 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Repost - reduced price D300 > $425"
Thu 18-Jul-13 04:06 PM by dm1dave

Lowden, US

Okay, last chance for a great deal here on Nikonians before I move this camera over to the big auction site.

This D300 has served me well since 2007 - Shutter count is 20185 (shutter is rated to 150,000 actuations)

Camera is good condition – it has one mark on the rear LCD that is visible in the photos below.

This camera is a superb image making machine – a pro level camera at far below consumer price.

All of the images in my Eagles gallery as well as most of the other gallery images are examples of what this camera is capable of.

See Thom Hogans D300 review – also his advice on upgrading in regards to the D300.

$425 including shipping in the U.S. (lower 48)

Comes in original box with accessories. Also included is Darrell Young’s book “Mastering the Nikon D300.”

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425
limeyzen Silver Member
18th Jul 2013
bcfoto Silver Member
18th Jul 2013
dm1dave Administrator
18th Jul 2013
bcfoto Silver Member
18th Jul 2013
Reply message SOLD
dm1dave Administrator
18th Jul 2013

limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011Thu 18-Jul-13 10:33 AM
327 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425"
In response to Reply # 0

Waynesville, US

FYI the Tom Hagen links do not seem to work as posted as "clickable" although I'm sure the info can be found on his web site.

Geoff

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

bcfoto Silver Member Charter MemberThu 18-Jul-13 01:53 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM Sent

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Thu 18-Jul-13 03:03 PM
11310 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425"
In response to Reply # 2

Lowden, US

PM & email sent.

Thanks

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

bcfoto Silver Member Charter MemberThu 18-Jul-13 03:34 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Repost - reduced price D300 > $425"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PayPal sent.

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Thu 18-Jul-13 03:41 PM
#5. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 4

Lowden, US

Thanks Beth!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111943 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.