Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111941
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 85. 1.8G - REDUCED" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Wed 17-Jul-13 06:48 PM
775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 85. 1.8G - REDUCED"
Fri 19-Jul-13 08:00 PM by wmcy

Charlotte, US

NOW ASKING $375 like- new lens. F/S: Mint Nikon 85 1.8g lens, refurbished. The lens was purchased about a month ago from Roberts Camera and is in immaculate condition. I paid $449 for it. It comes in a the Nikon refurbished packaging with caps, soft case, and hood.

Asking price is $375, shipped CONUS and Pay'Pal'ed.

Plz email me if interested.

Wm.

Visit my flickr site

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Fri 19-Jul-13 02:06 AM
775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 85. 1.8G - REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 0

Charlotte, US

Here it is at B&H:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/838798-REG/Nikon_2201_AF_S_NIKKOR_85mm_f_1_8G.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

I am selling the Nikon refurbished version. Price reduced to $340. The lens is practically new and in pristine condiction.

Wm.

Visit my flickr site

wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Fri 19-Jul-13 07:15 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon 85. 1.8G - REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 1

Charlotte, US

****SOLD****

Thanks to all.

Wm.

Visit my flickr site

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111941 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.