nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111804
View in linear mode

Subject: "Selling a D3 and a D3s" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kenta Gold Member Nikonian since 17th May 2009Mon 08-Jul-13 01:11 PM
146 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Selling a D3 and a D3s"
Tue 30-Jul-13 01:05 PM by kenta

US

I am thinning out my camera bodies as some are not used enough to justify keeping them.
The D3 is in mint condition with all that came with the camera, chargers, batteries, etc.
This camera has very few activations. Price is $2300.

I am selling the D3s and this body is also in mint condition. It comes with everything that came in the box from Nikon and has no more than 1000 activations on it. Price is $3800.

I will use pay pal and only sell in USA

To any interested and sincere buyer I will send jpegs of bodies and accessories.
Check my profile. You will see I have a lot of Nikon gear and treat it all with care and am an honest seller.

Contact me at e-mail in profile. Thank you, Kenta

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Kent Ancliffe

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Scott1955 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2002Sat 20-Jul-13 09:35 PM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Selling a D3 and a D3s"
In response to Reply # 0

Fenton, US

email sent for D3s.

Scott

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111804 Previous topic | Next topic