Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111700
View in linear mode

Subject: "Canon 500D 77mm Closeup Filter/Lens" - SOLD Search result list | Previous match | Next match
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 29-Jun-13 04:09 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Canon 500D 77mm Closeup Filter/Lens"
Tue 02-Jul-13 02:48 AM by dm1dave

US

Selling a Canon 500D 77mm Closeup Filter/Lens. Always in my bag for trips but used it less than 6 times in practice so time to sell to someone who will use it.

This closeup lens has a 77mm thread but with inexpensive step-up rings can be used on any lens with a thread 77mm or less. Below is a shot taken with it using a Nikon 16-85mm lens with steup-up ring since the lens has a 67mm thread - with and without the filter.

Condition: the lens has about 3 or so tiny marks on the glass from dropping it - too small to show in pictures but does not in anyway affect the IQ (just like dust specs the lens focused through so makes no difference). The proof is in the picture.

New: $150

$90 shipped and paypalled. Includes case as shown

Without Closeup Filter to show size of fonts on paper

With Closeup Filter mounted on Nikon 16-85mm

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Artaxerxes Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Mon 01-Jul-13 04:22 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Canon 500D 77mm Closeup Filter/Lens"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 01-Jul-13 10:07 PM by Valentino

Quincy, US

email sent!

...and miles to go before I sleep.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Mon 01-Jul-13 10:07 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "SOLD "
In response to Reply # 1

US

Sold

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111700Search result list | Previous match | Next match

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.