nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111695
View in linear mode

Subject: " Nikon D3 DSLR camera lowered to $2,300 " Previous topic | Next topic
Jeff1 Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd May 2004Sat 29-Jun-13 01:45 AM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" Nikon D3 DSLR camera lowered to $2,300 "

Provincetown, US

Excellent condition (9), Professional camera. Low usage, 36,255 shutter actuations, rated for 300,000 actuations. 1 original owner. Box, manuals, cords, strap never used, dual battery charger and battery. Everything that came with the camera.
I'm also selling a Really Right Stuff L bracket for this camera for $120. new $183
I also have a few other lenses for sale. See other posts here or please inquire.
I have just LOWERED THE PRICE on this. I will ship in the U.S. only.

Jeff
www.lovingerimages.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jvb2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Mar 2012Wed 11-Sep-13 02:52 AM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3 DSLR camera lowered to $2,300 "
In response to Reply # 0

Arlington, US

Hey Jeff -

Looking back through old posts...did you sell your D3?

Thanks -

Jim

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111695 Previous topic | Next topic