Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111667
View in linear mode

Subject: "Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
cpterm Registered since 12th May 2006Thu 27-Jun-13 06:10 AM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III"
Sun 30-Jun-13 04:43 AM by cpterm

US

Ask for $1150 including USPS priority with insurance to CON US. Split the paypal fees with buyer if using regular payapl.

Brand New in box. Lens has never been taken out. A copy of receipt from B&H can be provided upon request. The receipt has SN number consistent with the SN in the warranty card, so it can serve as proof of purchase when dealing with warranty.

We bought this for members in a local club with significant discount rate. but it turns out we bought more than we need.
I also posted the same lens at FM:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1222982

Two FM members have bought this lens from me and they are happy with the purchase (check my FM feedback for that). I have more to go, if nobody is going to take it, I will return to B&H by the end of this month.

----------
Kai

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

stghand dave Silver Member Charter MemberThu 27-Jun-13 06:37 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III"
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds like a good deal to me. Is this the usa lens? If so I would like to buy it.
Let me know the paypal procedure and we can get started. I would like a copy of the receipt for the warranty.
Thanks for your time
stghand dave

cpterm Registered since 12th May 2006Thu 27-Jun-13 07:09 PM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Last Chance!Low Price!Brand New Nikon AF-S 70-200 mm F4 VR III"
In response to Reply # 1

US

YES. Iit is US retail version. You will get exactly the same thing if you purchase here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/897230-REG/Nikon_2202_NIKKOR_AF_S_70_200mm_f_4_0G.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

>Sounds like a good deal to me. Is this the usa lens? If so I
>would like to buy it.
>Let me know the paypal procedure and we can get started. I
>would like a copy of the receipt for the warranty.
>Thanks for your time
>stghand dave

----------
Kai

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111667 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.