nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon 1 V1, 10mm, 10-30mm lenses

slothead

Frederick, US
1791 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Mon 24-Jun-13 05:27 PM | edited Wed 26-Jun-13 03:26 PM by slothead

I am ready to sell the V1 and the three lenses I have for it. Those lenses are the 10mm f/2.8, and the 10-30mm zoom. The camera is already equipped with a GGS screen protector and the Franiec grip. There is an inexpesive set of filters with it (UV/haze, CPL, etc. in a small fold-up case, and an RRS L-bracket is included as well.

The 30-110mm zoom was included previously, but has been sold separately.

The little camera is a real workhorse and can some amazing things including slo-motion video (in a couple different rates), Time-Lapse "video," and a special function that takes 5 images and picks which one is best (although you can override its selection).

It has not been used all that much, but I have operated it in all its modes, and it has been on vacations in the Greek Isles and Colorado stretching is video legs.

The combined kit (described above) is ready to go for $550 even, including shipping and any Paypal fees. Any subgrouping of components can be priced separately if desired.

Picture(s) will follow

Thanks,

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, N1-J5, N1-V3 (and a few other cameras) and a BIG handful of lenses.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 1 V1, 10mm, 10-30mm lenses
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 1 V1, 10-30mm lenses
                    Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 1 V1, 10-30mm lens
                         Reply message RE: FS: Nikon 1 V1, 10-30mm lens

G