Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111602
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lens Sale...Trinity...Bigmos..." Previous topic | Next topic
cav Registered since 08th Jul 2011Mon 24-Jun-13 02:37 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lens Sale...Trinity...Bigmos..."
Tue 25-Jun-13 02:23 AM by cav

US

Some great lenses for sale here. I'm not using them much anymore so I'd rather see them get some use than sit in my cabinet.

All equipment is stored in a humidity controlled cabinet when not in use. Lenses are clean and as described below. The 70-200 was purchased from Adorama and the 17-35 and 28-70 from Allen's Camera in Levittown, PA. The Sigma was purchased new from Allen's.

AF-S Nikkor 17-35 f2.8 - $1000 + ship/fees. Excellent condition with original hood and original hardcase

AF-S Nikkor 28-70 F2.8 - $800 + ship/fees. Good condition with original hood, original case and original box. There was a small scratch on the front element when I purchased it. I have never been able to see it show up in any pics, even shooting right into the sun.

AF-S Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 VR - $1300 + ship/fees. Excellent condition with original hood, original softcase and original box.

Sigma DG 150-500mm 5-5.3 HSM OS - $850 + ship/fees. Hardly even used. Was purchased for lunar photography. Below is a handheld shot of the moon leaning against my car on my D7000 with a 1.4.TC. - no extra sharpening, just exposure and slight contrast adjustments to the NEF.

Pics from each lens or more detailed shots by request. Prices are negotiable but let's be realistic. This is not a fire sale. Paypal only

Before moving to Nikon, I shot Sony and was a long time member at Dyxum. I have plenty of sale feedback there as user cav and go by bubbacav on ebay.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111602 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.