Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Lens Sale...Trinity...Bigmos...

cav

Is from: US
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cav Registered since 08th Jul 2011
Sun 23-Jun-13 09:37 PM | edited Mon 24-Jun-13 09:23 PM by cav
Some great lenses for sale here. I'm not using them much anymore so I'd rather see them get some use than sit in my cabinet.

All equipment is stored in a humidity controlled cabinet when not in use. Lenses are clean and as described below. The 70-200 was purchased from Adorama and the 17-35 and 28-70 from Allen's Camera in Levittown, PA. The Sigma was purchased new from Allen's.

AF-S Nikkor 17-35 f2.8 - $1000 + ship/fees. Excellent condition with original hood and original hardcase

AF-S Nikkor 28-70 F2.8 - $800 + ship/fees. Good condition with original hood, original case and original box. There was a small scratch on the front element when I purchased it. I have never been able to see it show up in any pics, even shooting right into the sun.

AF-S Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 VR - $1300 + ship/fees. Excellent condition with original hood, original softcase and original box.

Sigma DG 150-500mm 5-5.3 HSM OS - $850 + ship/fees. Hardly even used. Was purchased for lunar photography. Below is a handheld shot of the moon leaning against my car on my D7000 with a 1.4.TC. - no extra sharpening, just exposure and slight contrast adjustments to the NEF.

Pics from each lens or more detailed shots by request. Prices are negotiable but let's be realistic. This is not a fire sale. Paypal only

Before moving to Nikon, I shot Sony and was a long time member at Dyxum. I have plenty of sale feedback there as user cav and go by bubbacav on ebay.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G