Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111570
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON D7000" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Fri 21-Jun-13 09:50 PM
140 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON D7000"
Tue 06-Aug-13 02:31 PM by NIKKORMAT LOVER

NORTH DIGHTON, US

Here I am again, with my D7000, excellent shape, about 16K actuations. I have the box, with all the materials save the software (I think), and an aftermarket book, "Mastering the D7000." The LCD screen has some scratches, but I have a new one for that. Camera works wonderfully; however, I just bought a D600, so this is no longer going to get much use. I will lower the price to $625, which includes shipping. Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NIKON D7000
Bart Pior
21st Jun 2013
NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member
22nd Jun 2013
29th Jun 2013
08th Jul 2013
25th Jul 2013
04th Aug 2013

Bart Pior Registered since 30th May 2013Fri 21-Jun-13 10:05 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Caerphilly, UK

Hi there,
How old is D7000?
Did you considered shipping to GB?

Best Regards

Bart

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Sat 22-Jun-13 02:46 AM
140 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

NORTH DIGHTON, US

I really don't know how old it is...I am not the original owner. I also don't know the postage to GB...never considered it, but I would not dismiss it out of hand. Thanks for your interest.

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Sat 29-Jun-13 01:55 PM
#3. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

NORTH DIGHTON, US

Just a bump to celebrate the 4th of July a bit early.

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Mon 08-Jul-13 02:16 PM
#4. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 3

NORTH DIGHTON, US

A post-July 4th bump. Thanks.

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Thu 25-Jul-13 11:19 PM
#5. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 4

NORTH DIGHTON, US

It's a very nice camera. Make me an offer..... Thanks.

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Sun 04-Aug-13 05:35 PM
#6. "RE: NIKON D7000"
In response to Reply # 5

NORTH DIGHTON, US

One last bump before I decide it's going to be my backup.............

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111570 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.