Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111535
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3S" Previous topic | Next topic
Electronicmike Registered since 18th Jun 2013Thu 20-Jun-13 03:02 AM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3S"
Fri 21-Jun-13 03:02 AM by Electronicmike

Tracy, US

This is a Super Deal for the lucky buyer, this Camera has been babied the entire time owned in near flawless shape.
Taken excellent care of, screen protector always over LCD, body cap always on, only exposed to change lens otherwise sealed tight.
Serial Number : 2061432 shutter actuations only 15,758
Extra Long life battery EN-EL4A 2 Total
Compact Flash memory card 32 Gigs Ultra High Speed, which is needed to record Video properly
I appreciate your interest, I take pride in every item I sell
please don't hesitate to ask questions or concerns
Good til Nov 2016 3+ years of Extended Accidental Warranty Coverage U.S.A.
Warranty Coverage with CPS Consumer Priority Service, it is fully transferable person to person
Accidental Damage or if it breaks on its own they will fix for Free
verify at www.cpscentral.com
This warranty also comes with 4 once a year professional cleaning, they open the camera and do precise checks.For Warranty transfer, I will call CPS & pay a $25 fee to put in your name after purchase,simply email me the name in which you would like the warranty to be held under. You also will be able to change or transfer once in your name. 4200 OBO Paypal shipped with insurance

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Thu 20-Jun-13 10:38 PM
3579 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3S"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Augustine, US

Why can't you establish a PayPal account? It's the easiest thing in the world to do and offers the buyer protections that using a personal check or money order will never do.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Idyfohu Silver Member Nikonian since 24th May 2009Thu 20-Jun-13 11:21 PM
413 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D3S"
In response to Reply # 1

Salt Lake City, US

>Why can't you establish a PayPal account? It's the easiest
>thing in the world to do and offers the buyer protections that
>using a personal check or money order will never do.

What he said. You have zero feedback and minimal posts and have posted two big ticket items.

Electronicmike Registered since 18th Jun 2013Fri 21-Jun-13 02:59 AM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon D3S"
In response to Reply # 1

Tracy, US

i have one now

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111535 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.