nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #111526
View in linear mode

Subject: "17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Wed 19-Jun-13 10:50 PM
12299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740"
Tue 25-Jun-13 11:26 PM by dm1dave

Selling my DX 17-55 f/2.8 G for $740.00 – Shipped in US – will reduce to $725 even for local pick-up in eastern Iowa or north west Illinois.

Purchased in 2006 – I am primarily a long lens shooter so this lens saw little use and is in excellent condition. This is pro grade glass that that will help you get the most out of those 24 mega pixel (D7100) DX sensors.

Has box, hood, frond and back caps.

Payment by PayPal or cash for local pick-up.

------------------------------------

Here is an example of what this lens can do...
Click on image to view larger version
Click for larger view.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports |Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2015

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740 dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
21st Jun 2013
Reply message RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740 NikonMark37814
21st Jun 2013
Reply message RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740 cpopescu Silver Member
24th Jun 2013
     Reply message RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740 dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
24th Jun 2013
          Reply message Sold dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
25th Jun 2013

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Fri 21-Jun-13 01:54 AM
12299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports |Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2015

Alert Print | Top

NikonMark37814   Morristown, US  Registered since 20th May 2010 Fri 21-Jun-13 08:39 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740"
In response to Reply # 1

This is a great price for an awesome PRO lens. If I didn't already own one that I paid $1200 for I'd get this one.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

cpopescu Silver Member  Paris, RO  Nikonian since 14th Apr 2011 Mon 24-Jun-13 12:22 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm interested. Email sent.

Catalin

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Mon 24-Jun-13 08:44 PM
#4. "RE: 17-55 f/2.8 G DX = $740"
In response to Reply # 3

Replied to email.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

Alert Print | Top

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Tue 25-Jun-13 12:42 AM
#5. "Sold"
In response to Reply # 4
Tue 25-Jun-13 04:39 AM by dm1dave

Sold

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa

Nikonians membership -

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #111526 Previous topic | Next topic