Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111326
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 17-70 DC Macro OS HSM f/2.8-4.0 " Previous topic | Next topic
tekneektom Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011Thu 06-Jun-13 01:43 PM
1846 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 17-70 DC Macro OS HSM f/2.8-4.0 "
Thu 06-Jun-13 02:41 PM by tekneektom

Land O Lakes, US

1 year old Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 DC OS Macro HSM for Nikon. Optical Stabilization, HyperSonic AutoFocus and superb image quality.

Lens is in excellent condition and includes both end caps, lens hood, original box and paperwork.

Lens presently retails for $499.00. Will sell for $399.00 which includes shipping within US.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Thu 06-Jun-13 01:52 PM
179 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 Macro HSM"
In response to Reply # 0

Southern CT, US

Hi,
Is this the newer version of the lens?

Thanks

Visit My gallery.

tekneektom Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011Thu 06-Jun-13 02:14 PM
1846 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 Macro HSM"
In response to Reply # 1

Land O Lakes, US

Yes.

I'm out of town and will be home tomorrow and can send photos if you like.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Thu 06-Jun-13 03:44 PM
179 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.0 Macro HSM"
In response to Reply # 2

Southern CT, US

ok, thanks

Visit My gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111326 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.