Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111177
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon f4s" Previous topic | Next topic
Lucas13 Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2010Tue 28-May-13 12:48 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon f4s"
Tue 28-May-13 12:58 PM by Lucas13

Cape Coral, US

I am selling my Nikon f4s. It is in good shape and works flawlessly. I am no longer using it much and was hoping it goes to a good home. I have photos if interested. S/N2201887 was recently CLA and seals replaced. Comes with MF-22 back in the box with instructions and the f4s magic lantern guide and a SB-26 flash. asking 325 for it all. Write me for photos at elucaswilliams13@gmail.com if interested. Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Thu 30-May-13 05:36 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon f4s"
In response to Reply # 0

Morristown, US

Can you post photo's of the MF-22 databack and SB-26?

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Lucas13 Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2010Fri 31-May-13 12:44 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon f4s"
In response to Reply # 1

Cape Coral, US

I will post some first thing in the morning. I'm at work now and don't have my gear with me.

Lucas13 Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2010Fri 31-May-13 11:02 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon f4s"
In response to Reply # 2
Sat 01-Jun-13 02:03 PM by Lucas13

Cape Coral, US

Here is the SB-26 and MF-22 the SB-26 has one on the diffuser tabs broken off and the swivel lock on the head slips now and then.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111177 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.