nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon Micro 70-180mm F/4.5-5.6 D AF ED - $1, 500 - SOLD

Ethman

Danville, US
29 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Ethman Registered since 05th May 2013
Sat 18-May-13 01:01 AM | edited Mon 20-May-13 07:48 PM by Ethman

I am selling a NIkon Micro 70-180mm F/4.5-5.6 D AF ED lens. These are no longer made but are an outstanding lens and are typically SELLING for more than $1, 500 on eBay because they are that good.

I have mine priced at $1,500 since that seems to be about where most of them are selling. This is new and unused but does not come with box or papers. I got this as a gift but already had a 70-200 2.8 which I used all the time.

Pardon the images...I shot them with my point and shoot and they don't make the lens look as good as it is (satisfaction guaranteed). I will include a nice (but used) Tamrac lens case with this if interested (satisfaction not guaranteed...this IS used but I don't have a use for it).

Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I am based in Northern California and would prefer a local sale but I am flexible on this.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, ( file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G