Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111000
View in linear mode

Subject: "A Bunch of Cool Lenses" Previous topic | Next topic
Ethman Registered since 05th May 2013Sat 18-May-13 12:31 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A Bunch of Cool Lenses"

Danville, US

I am selling my Nikon equipment and switching to Canon (please don't flame me for this) so that my brother and I can share lenses. Most of these lenses are new and in like-new condition but without boxes. The exception of the NIkon 35 1.4, which DOES have a box and all the relevant documentation.

The 2 camera bodies were VERY lightly used and are in EXCELLENT+ condition. I got a D2X shortly after picking both of these up and never used them much.

Here's what I have:

Nikon 35 AF-S 35mm f1.4 G (new and in box with papers) - $1,250
NIkon Micro 70-180mm F/4.5-5.6 D AF ED (new and unused but without box or papers) - $1, 500
Sigma 300-800mm f5.6 EX DG HSM APO IF "Sigmonster" (new and unused in original padded nylon case but without box and papers) - $5,000
Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 D EX APO IF HSM (new and unused, in original green padded Sigma case but without box or papers) - $1,600
Tamron SP 300mm f2.8 LD IF (Manual Focus) (this is a fantastic lens, in excellent+ condition and comes with a nice Domke carrying case) I will also include Tamron 200F 2x teleconverter - $500
Tokina Tokina 150-500mm f/5.6 AT-X (used a few times but excellent condition) - $440
Nikon F5 Body (film camera in excellent condition) $250
F100 Body (in excellent condition and will include MB-15 grip) $200

This is a mix of my own equipment and some that I inherited from my uncle who bought them and passed away unexpectedly shortly thereafter (the big, expensive lenses I could never hope to afford myself). I am willing to sell together (for convenience) or separately. I am based in Northern California and though I would prefer to sell local I am flexible.

The prices are based on recent eBay sales. In some cases I may be flexible, in others I won't be very flexible at all. Please just ask.

I will also be listing these separately with images, so do feel free to look for other listings from my screen name.

PM with any questions.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ethman Registered since 05th May 2013Thu 06-Jun-13 02:48 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A Bunch of Cool Lenses"
In response to Reply # 0

Danville, US

I wanted to update what I still have available...

Here's what I have:

Nikon 35 AF-S 35mm f1.4 G (new and in box with papers) - $1,250
NIkon Micro 70-180mm F/4.5-5.6 D AF ED (new and unused but without box or papers) - $1, 500 (SOLD)
Sigma 300-800mm f5.6 EX DG HSM APO IF "Sigmonster" (new and unused in original padded nylon case but without box and papers) - $5,000 (SOLD)
Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 D EX APO IF HSM (new and unused, in original green padded Sigma case but without box or papers) - $1,600
Tamron SP 300mm f2.8 LD IF (Manual Focus) (this is a fantastic lens, in excellent+ condition and comes with a nice Domke carrying case) I will also include Tamron 200F 2x teleconverter - $500
Tokina Tokina 150-500mm f/5.6 AT-X (used a few times but excellent condition) - $440
Nikon F5 Body (film camera in excellent condition) $250 (SOLD)
F100 Body (in excellent condition and will include MB-15 grip) $200 (SOLD)

If you are interested in any of these lenses, please drop me a PM or email. I have references available as to my reliability as a seller. Thanks.

Ethman Registered since 05th May 2013Tue 11-Jun-13 02:13 AM
#2. "RE: A Bunch of Cool Lenses"
In response to Reply # 1

Danville, US

Bump....it....up!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111000 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.