nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110881
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D7000 and Tamron 180mm f3.5 macro" Previous topic | Next topic
JJQ Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2013Thu 09-May-13 03:33 AM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D7000 and Tamron 180mm f3.5 macro"

Saint Charles, US

I am selling my Nikon D7000 since I want to "upgrade".
The camera has about 1800 shutter actuations. It is in like new condition and works the same.
The camera will come in its own box and with everything that came with it from the store. I will take $680.00 shipping included with in the Continental US only.

The Tamron lens is awesome, but, I am going back to a 105mm macro. It makes it easier walking through the woods with a smaller lens.
I do not have the hood (I have been using a 3 stage rubber hood), or the tripod mount collar, but will come with front and rear caps. I have been using a filter on the lens, but will be keeping that one.
The lens is in very good condition, the glass is free from scratches, haze or fungus. The lens works perfect. I will take $400.00 shipping included within the Continental US only.

the items will ship USPS Priority mail from Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46825.
If interested in any of the items send me a message and I will email you my phone number.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)
Attachment #10, (jpg file)
Attachment #11, (jpg file)
Attachment #12, (jpg file)
Attachment #13, (jpg file)
Attachment #14, (jpg file)
Attachment #15, (jpg file)
Attachment #16, (jpg file)
Attachment #17, (jpg file)
Attachment #18, (jpg file)
Attachment #19, ( file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110881 Previous topic | Next topic