nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D700 + MBD10 Grip + 2 Batteries

toddphoto

Redwood City, US
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
toddphoto Registered since 10th Oct 2009
Thu 09-May-13 02:14 AM

Up for sale is my Nikon D700 and grip. Camera has 97K actuations on it. I just cleaned the sensor, so it's ready for someone else - Just upgraded to a D800, and I am not ready to let go of my D3 yet - I have on order a new charger unit, as the other one went out on me. The new one is OEM and scheduled to arrive either Friday or Saturday, so that would be the earliest I will ship. Also included are 2 (two) en-el3 batteries.

Cosmetically there are some rub marks on the bottom of the grip, and the thumb pad (top corner) on the backside of the shutter button - the glue gets warm when you handle it and it moves a touch. I put some new contact cement down, and that should fix things. Otherwise it's ready for a new owner. Everything included that was in original packaging.

Price is $1400, but that includes PP and shipping. I only ship UPS. Also open to trades.

Photos here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1211063/0#11537030

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Cheers!
www.toddparsons.net

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G