Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110857
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dfaughtcvt Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2012Wed 08-May-13 12:43 AM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens"
Thu 23-May-13 04:36 PM by dfaughtcvt

Chicago, US

I'm selling my very gently used (in excellent, like new condition) Nikon D90 and Nikon 18-105 f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens (with hood and UV lens filter). Shutter actuation count is 11, 886. I have taken VERY good care of my equipment, and it comes with the following accessories:

* 3 batteries
* 2 Quick Charge chargers
* USB transfer cable
* AV/video cable
* Power cord
* Screen protector
* Full user manual (English & Spanish) and Quick Reference Guide (English & Spanish)
* Lowepro 100 Slingshot backpack ($74.99 value on Amazon.com)
* "The Nikon D90 Companion" by Ben Long ($24.99 value)

Asking $600 or best offer. Buyer to pay shipping with insurance, payment through PayPal. I have sold a couple lenses on this forum and both sellers were very happy with their transactions and equipment condition.

Here's a link to pictures on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35470259@N03/sets/72157633429757083/

Deb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
― Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dfaughtcvt Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2012Fri 10-May-13 02:21 AM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

*bump* I'd be willing to take $550 for the whole package.

Deb

“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
― Ansel Adams

dfaughtcvt Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2012Sat 18-May-13 02:44 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 18-May-13 05:15 PM by dfaughtcvt

Chicago, US

*bump* camera, lens and accessories are still for sale. Price reduced to $500 firm.

Deb

― Ansel Adams

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Mon 20-May-13 03:35 PM
185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens"
In response to Reply # 2

Southern CT, US

Email sent on Lens

Visit My gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110857 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.