nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110824
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkormat FTn - $40+ship..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Kilted_F3_nut Moderator Skilled and passionate film photogtrapher Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Mon 06-May-13 02:48 AM
5237 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkormat FTn - $40+ship..."
Thu 13-Jun-13 08:13 AM by Kilted_F3_nut

Duvall, US

Got a chrome FTn for sale. 37761xx serial. Shutter speeds are accurate, meter's accurate compared to my F2AS, F4, F5, etc. No major dents or dings. Has some scratches and pock marks in spots. Has been updated to the later style advance and self-timer levers for more comfortable operation.

Cons: camera needs to be refoamed. Also, if you need to use a flash with it, the synch contacts will need to be resoldered.

If someone wants me to, I can do the resolder job free. The refoam job would add about $35 to the price of the camera, so would recommend that the new buyer source one of the Jon Goodman refoam kits if they want to do it themselves.

Comes with body cap and a zero diopter to bring the viewing system to neutral vision, instead of the standard slightly nearsighted correction that Nikon builds their cameras with.

$40, plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal Personal payment ok, as is a USPS Money Order.

-J
Nikon: D200, F5, F4, F2AS x2, F, FM2n
Nikomat/Nikkormat: FT3, FT2 x2, FTn

John Laughlin Photography - nature photographer

My Flickr account
My Facebook page

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110824 Previous topic | Next topic